Are you ready to turn your entrepreneurial dream into reality?
You’re in the right place if you’re an aspiring entrepreneur, an early-stage startup founder, or a business owner looking to grow your business.
The 10-week Entrepreneur Transformation Program by BREED Learning for Good is designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills, long-term mentoring and, more importantly, the mindset you need to turn your entrepreneurial dreams into reality.
We understand that aspiring entrepreneurs juggle many things in life! To help those who cannot attend our weekly face-to-face workshops, interactive online workshops will be provided instead.
In Person & online Options
In person Week 1 Commences
Online Week 1 Commences
BREED Learning For Good’s 10-Week Entrepreneur Transformation Program Will Help You:
- Develop a winning mindset – Gain the entrepreneurial mindset required for success and learn to overcome challenges and setbacks.
- Master business fundamentals – Acquire essential business skills, from market research and financial management to marketing and sales strategies.
- Create a solid business plan – Learn how to develop a comprehensive business plan to guide your actions and attract investors.
- Build a strong network – Connect with like-minded individuals, industry experts, and successful entrepreneurs who can support you on your journey.
- Access expert mentorship – Receive personalized guidance from experienced entrepreneurs who have been in your shoes and can provide valuable insights.
- Refine your pitch – Improve your communication skills and create a compelling elevator pitch to communicate your business idea effectively.
- Explore funding opportunities – Discover various funding options and learn how to pitch your business to potential investors.
Hear from some amazing entrepreneurs who have experienced our 10-week Entrepreneur Transformation Program
After 26 years in the corporate world, where he worked in senior management roles in Strategy and Finance across multiple industries, Emmanuel jumped into entrepreneurship. Over the last 6 years, he has brought his experience and passion through business consulting, mentoring, and teaching. Emmanuel’s life purpose is to connect to his higher self to channel his energy, intuition and knowledge to others so they can live happy, fulfilled and prosperous lives.
To successfully complete the 10-week Aspiring Entrepreneur Program, you will:
- Attend 10 consecutive in-person or online workshops for 2 hours each. Week 1 starts Thursday 12th October 2023 (In Person) or Wednesday 11th October (Online)
- Learn from pre-recorded online content each week prior to attending the in-person workshops (as learning from online content will enhance the workshop experience)
- Actively participate and attend all 10 workshops
As BREED Australia Believes In The Long-Term, Sustainable Transformation Of Entrepreneurs, Each Participant Will Also Benefit From (Valued at over $2,300) :
Our program is highly sought after, and spots are limited. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to kickstart your entrepreneurial journey!
Hear from previous participants of The 10-Week Entrepreneur Transformation Program
Workshop Content and Schedule
In Week 1, you will learn the traits of a successful entrepreneur including an introduction to Emotional Intelligence and linking your passion, purpose, and values to your business model.
Thursday 12th October 2023 (In Person), Wednesday 11th October (Online)
In Week 2, you will be introduced to the Design Thinking Process where you will discover your Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Thursday 19th October 2023 (In Person), Wednesday 18th October (Online)
In Week 3, you will craft your Business Model Canvas so that you can identify the ingredients needed to sustain your unique business while understanding the basics of Risk Management.
Thursday 26th October 2023 (In Person), Wednesday 25th October (online)
In Week 4, you will learn powerful strategies to craft your sales strategy and learn ways to create effective sales tactics.
Thursday 2nd November 2023 (In Person), Wednesday 1st November (online)
In Week 5, you will work on defining the brand strategy (what you stand for, your promise to your customers, your values, personality, and the key messages to bring your business to life)
Thursday 9th November 2023 (In Person), Wednesday 8th November (online)
In Week 6, you will define a communications strategy to bring your brand closer to your customers and engage other stakeholders, including marketing activation ideas and social media planning.
Thursday 16th November 2023 (In Person), Wednesday 15th November (online)
In Week 7, you will learn about Company structures, Profit and Loss Statements, Balance sheets,s and Cashflow.
Thursday 23rd November 2023 (In Person), Wednesday 22nd November (online)
In Week 8, we will build on our knowledge of Financial Management and learn how to budget and forecast effectively and understand the concept of break-even. We will also complete our business plan.
Thursday 30th November 2023 (In Person), Wednesday 29th November (online)
In Week 9, you will participate in a mastermind session with your cohort and brainstorm ways to overcome your current challenges and build on your opportunities.
Thursday 7th December 2023 (In Person), Wednesday 6th December (online)
In Week 10, you will learn various funding models while being introduced to how your business will be valued by investors. You will also practice pitching your business idea to potential investors.
Thursday 14th December 2023 (In Person), Wednesday 13th December (online)
Join us for Our 10-Week Entrepreneur Transformation Program
About BREED Learning for Good
BREED Learning for Good is the educational outreach program of BREED Australia, a charity that since 1996, has helped youth, small businesses, and members of local communities to live happy and prosperous lives. BREED Australia’s Learning for Good Program also includes youth workshops and other day-based programs for Entrepreneurs.
Was $999 Now $499
This special pricing is to support Entrepreneurship as part of October's Small Business Month