Become a Member or Make A Donation Today
By becoming a member or donating to BREED Australia, you will be helping make a big difference in someone’s life.
We're a Not For Profit Organisation Passionate About Local Community Needs
What value does becoming a member offer?
- The ability to volunteer your skills and time in the youth education and employment space
- The ability to volunteer your skills and time in the small to medium business incubator/mentor space
- Giving back to the local community through either youth and education or business mentoring
- Assisting BREED to expand and grow within the community and achieve goals
- Voting rights at general meetings
- Attendance at general meetings
- Provided with notices from general meetings.
An ideal member will have the following attributes:
- Time to donate to expanding the message and work of BREED Australia and our projects
- Expertise or knowledge in the following fields;
a) Human Resources
d) Business Development
g) Non for Profit
h) Skilled Trades
- The ability to prioritise the overall goals of BREED Australia and see projects through to the end.
*NOTE: endorsements are conducted by the BREED board of directors monthly. An invoice will be sent once two board members have signed off on the membership application.
Your donation, be it big or small, will help BREED Australia to continue its work in the Youth, Community and Business sectors, delivering programs for those people in need.
Put simply, the more funding we receive the more people we can help.
In 2016, BREED Australia became a registered charity with the ACNC. As a national charity and not-for profit BREED will:
> Facilitate philanthropic investment in locations that would benefit from community infrastructure projects to drive real social change
> Provide additional educational experiences to disadvantaged young people that will help them prepare for a life of work
> Operate a business incubator for start-up organisations
Corporate, philanthropic and donation channels will assist to ‘BREED New Beginnings’ for Australians through health, education and sport to help disadvantaged youth acquire more meaningful learning experiences. Funds will facilitate programs for specific causes in the disadvantaged areas to create catalytic change for a community. BREED Is exploring large scale community projects and will leverage its reputation to generate interest and pledges from individuals, business, government and industry.
Donate By Phone
A receipt will be emailed to you to submit to the tax office with your tax return.
Nirimba Education Precinct
2A Eastern Road
PO Box 147
Quakers Hill NSW 2763
P: (02) 9853 3200